Residential Garage Door Repairs in McKinney, TX
Is your garage door giving you uphill and you have no idea how to fix it? No matter the extent of the damage, All Pro Door is always here to help. We offer dependable and safe residential garage door repairs in McKinney, TX, at affordable rates with top quality repairs.
We understand that your garage door is an essential part of your home, it offers you security and it also enhances your home’s overall aesthetic. So when it breaks or starts to give you problems, it can be frustrating to say the least. If things start to break or malfunction, it’s time to call in the experts. In the meantime, here are a few common indicators of a faulty door to look out for:
Common Garage Door Problems You Might Experience
- Your garage door won’t open
- The door opens only to immediately close
- The sealant is damaged
- The door makes screeching and grinding noises
- The door won’t close properly
- Your remote is broken or temperamental
- The garage door opener is unresponsive
- Rust has formed
If you experience any of the signs mentioned above, it’s more than likely that your door needs to be repaired. Your garage door might work occasionally, but don’t wait for the situation to get worse. Contact All Pro Door for our residential garage door repair services today — because the sooner you identify and fix the issue, the less it will cost to fix down the road.
Types of Garage Doors That We Can Repair
At All Pro Door there are several types of garage doors that we can repair. These include:
- Sectional garage doors: These are the most prevalent in the U.S. and have panel sections connected with hinges. The hinges bend over a curved portion of the track allowing the door to sit parallel to the ceiling when opening.
- Roll-up garage doors: Less common, these are still installed in homes with limited ceiling space. These doors can withstand heavy usage, making them more expensive than sectional garage doors.
- Slide-to-the-side garage doors: Just like the name suggests, to open this garage door, you have to drag it all to one side to open. Once open, it sits parallel to the wall. It’s the best style if your garage has little headroom.
- Side-hinged garage door: These doors are often made of wood and resemble large barn doors and swing open from hinged frames.
- Canopy garage doors: A canopy door will tilt-up, or up and over when opened and are made of one solid section. They have a swiveling hinge feature that helps them tilt up into the garage.
- Retractable garage doors: These are similar to canopy doors. However, they are independently suspended from the frame, so they don’t protrude past the front of your house.
All Pro Door experts are well versed in fixing all of these different types of garage doors. With over 15 years of industry experience, you can trust us with all your garage door needs.
Types of Residential Garage Door Repairs We Offer
Now that you know what common garage door problems to look out for, and the types of garage doors we can repair, below is a brief list of the services that we offer when it comes to fixing and replacing your garage door:
- Weather seal replacement
- Spring replacement
- Broken cables or cables off/door off track
- Broken or lost remotes
- Roller replacement
- Broken hinges
- Bent or damaged panels/sections
- Electronic malfunctions
- Stripped trolley or gear
- Faulty opener
Should You Repair or Replace Your Garage Door?
There’s a fine line between a fixable garage door and one that is damaged beyond repair. A damaged garage door would need replacement, while a fixable one would need repairs on the specific areas of concern.
If your garage door is over 15 years old and worn out, then you may need a new garage door installed.
Attempting to repair old garage doors could be a waste of your time and money. You might keep fixing the same issues (and more) multiple times because the door itself is not strong enough to function properly. These frequent fixings could become very costly in the long run.
Not sure if your garage door needs a repair or if the whole door needs to be replaced? Schedule a no-charge service call with our McKinney technicians, who will assess your specific needs and advise accordingly.
Hire a Qualified Garage Door Expert
Imagine this. One morning, you’re running late and in a mad rush to get to work. You hop in your car, turn on the engine and press your garage door remote…and it doesn’t budge. Now you’re left trying to manually open the garage door in between pressing the remote a dozen times. Now running very late to work, you call a technician only to arrive hours later. And, to top it off, they didn’t bring the right tools to fix the problem and will have to come back tomorrow.
This is why you need our friendly, experienced, and reliable technicians to fix all your garage door issues. At All Pro Door we will respond in the shortest time possible and will bring the right tools needed to fix and repair any garage door issue.
All Pro Door is certified and licensed to carry out garage door repairs services in McKinney TX, with a dedicated team of technicians with diverse skills. Each All Pro Door technician has at least five year’s experience within this field. Plus, we are a BBB accredited company with an A+ service rating in McKinney Texas.
You need an All Pro Door specialist!
Make an Appointment with an All Pro Door Technician
Contact us today! After we’ve assessed the damage we will offer you an honest and free repair estimate. We guarantee our residential garage door repairs services will leave your garage doors looking like new and working exactly as they should.
We also have parts for different garage door brands, including Chamberlain, Liftmaster, Amarr, CHI, Genie, Linear, and many more. Make an appointment today and schedule a service. You can also call 972-624-1515 and get a free estimate of your garage door repair cost.