Residential Garage Door Repair in Carrollton, Texas
Electric garage doors are the norm in most houses throughout the United States. According to the US Energy Department, 80% of homes with a garage are equipped with one. Did you know that Americans open and close their garage doors around 1,500 times each year?
Even though a garage door isn’t a front door, this is how most people use it. Online surveys show that as many as three-quarters of Americans use their garage doors as the primary means by which they enter or exit their homes.
On average it can be several years before one experiences a problem with a garage door. The machinery that powers a garage door is surprisingly complex, and overtime parts do breakdown and things can go wrong.
If you do experience a problem, you’ll need an expert who will fix the problem the first time around. Fortunately, there’s a specialist in garage door repair in Carrollton, Texas who does just that. We’re All Pro Door Repair, and we fix everything.
Call us for a free estimate today!
Signs Your Garage Door Needs Repair
The hardware on garage doors is typically rated to last up to 10,000 cycles, but like most machines, it will eventually need attention to keep running optimally. Your garage door may display signs that it’s time to call in a professional repair person. Give us a call if your garage door shows any of the following signs:
- Doesn’t respond when you press open or close: If you’ve already changed the batteries in your remote, you might have a worn cable or stripped gear.
- Opens halfway then stops: This could mean that you likely need springs, cables, or another component replaced.
- Makes unusual noises: A noisy garage door indicates worn hardware. The sound it makes will suggest the repair it needs.
- Comes off its tracks: Misalignments in the vertical rails may happen if rollers or cables wear out. This may also occur if the horizontal tracks bend.
- Recently damaged by a vehicle: A car can do much more damage than simply putting a dent in the door. Have a certified specialist look at the damage to make sure it’s still safe to use.
- It doesn’t rest on the floor evenly: Your garage door may be out of balance, indicating that a spring might be weakened.
- Responds or moves slowly: Electrical issues, worn cables, or insufficient lubrication can all cause a slow response to openers or a slow-moving door.
Does your garage door show one or more of these problems? Let us diagnose your problem and provide a free estimate. Remember, the longer you leave a problem, the bigger and costlier it can become.
Make an appointment today for a trained technician to inspect your garage door. We’ll identify your problem and provide a solution-specific estimate.
Get a Free Estimate Now.
Residential Garage Door Repair in Carrollton, Texas
There are few garage door repair specialists in Carrollton, Texas that have the breadth and depth of expertise as the technicians at All Pro Door Repair. We fix every problem and offer branded parts on hand to make your service simple and speedy.
Our customers benefit from a comprehensive service that covers:
- All Major Brands: We specialize in servicing every major brand of broken garage door openers or garage doors found in homes in Carrollton, Texas. Our expertise includes Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Genie, Sears Craftsman, Linear, and various others. Don’t see your brand, or not sure what brand you have? No problem! We’ll take care of the details.
- Door Repair: Our expert technicians are trained to address almost any problem related to your garage door. Garage door repair frequently involves minor repairs such as replacing broken springs, cables, or hinges. We’re also prepared to handle major projects like replacing door panels, rollers, or tracks.
- Opener Repair: Garage door openers make life much easier by doing the hard work of lifting or closing the door. We’ll check your opener and remotes for electronic malfunctions, then inspect your gears and trolleys for a mechanical failure.
Did You Know We Also Do Residential Gate Repair?
Around Carrollton, Texas, residential gates keep properties safe and reduce traffic. Our technicians are skilled at inspecting and repairing residential gates with the same level of expertise that we have with your garage door. We’ll be happy to provide a free estimate for both on the same visit.
Why Choose All Pro Door Repair?
While there are many skilled and reputable professionals providing garage door repair in Carrollton, Texas, customers prefer All Pro Door Repair for many reasons.
When you call us, you’ll enjoy:
- Fair Prices, No Hidden Fees: We provide upfront and straight-forward estimates with solutions to your specific problem. You’ll receive a breakdown of the parts and labor required with no surprises in the bill.
- First-Time Customer Specials: First-time customers can access several exclusive specials to maximize the value of our services. Just mention one of these offers when you call us to make an appointment for your free estimate.
- Experienced Professionals: Every technician we hire must have at least five years of experience in garage door repair. We choose our personnel for their professionalism, demeanor, and ability to deliver a superior experience.
- Customer Service Excellence: We believe in treating you and your home with the greatest respect. Our professionals are prompt, courteous, and committed to personal service.
- All Hours, All Days: Problems with your garage door can happen at any time of day or night. Therefore, we’re available after hours or on weekends for emergency service. Call us whenever you need us, and we’ll be there as soon as possible with a smile on our faces.
- Equipped and Insured: The hallmark of a true professional is having the right tools for the job – the first time. Our technicians arrive fully equipped, licensed, and insured so your property remains protected.
- Lifetime Warranty: We only use the highest quality parts to repair your garage door and opener. That enables us to provide a lifetime warranty for the parts we install.
- Family-Owned: We’re family-owned and operated from day one. When you work with us, you’ll benefit from our close-knit culture that treats our customers like family.
- Carrollton Locals: For the last 19 years, we’ve been active participants in the Carrollton community. You’ll work with technicians who live and work in the area, and who are dedicated to providing superior service.
Call The Pros For Fast, Reliable Service.
A motorized garage door is more than just a convenience, especially in Carrollton, Texas, where the weather changes from sunny to inclement frequently. You need a door that opens quickly and efficiently.
The team at All Pro Door Repair is your one-stop-shop for all garage door repairs you might need. Enjoy a full line of services done by trained, dedicated professionals who know how to handle every brand, model, and problem.
We’re proud to provide Carrollton, Texas with garage door repair services are done right. When your garage door or residential gate needs a technician, don’t call just anyone. Call the pros.
Got a garage door problem? We’ve got an answer. Get in touch now to schedule an appointment for your free garage door repair estimate.