Residential Garage Door Repair in Frisco, TX
No matter how handy you are, a garage door repair in Frisco, TX is something you should leave to the professionals. For almost 20 years, All Pro Door Repair has provided the Dallas-Fort Worth area with the highest quality garage door repair services available.
We know that a damaged garage door can put the safety of your home and family at risk. If something happens over the weekend, in the evening or on a holiday, with All Pro’s 24-hour emergency service you won’t have to wait until regular working hours to have your door repaired. Contact us anytime for a free service call and estimate.
Service for Every Garage Door Repair Need
There is no garage door repair in Frisco, TX too large or too small for All Pro Door’s repair services.
As the largest piece of moving equipment in most houses, the garage door requires skilled technicians when something goes wrong. We don’t recommend attempting to repair your garage door on your own, and a poorly trained repairman will only make matters worse. You also may end up making the situation worse or costlier down the line. Remember, your safety is not worth the uncertainty of a poor garage door repair.
Your garage provides shelter for your vehicles and is a place to store valuables like tools and lawn equipment. Your garage door might also function as an additional entryway to your home. Most people don’t realize the importance of their garage door until something goes wrong with it. That is why it is crucial to contact All Pro for all your garage door repairs in Frisco, TX at the first sign of trouble. Our expert staff is here to help 24 hours a day in the event of a garage door emergency.
With a no-charge service call and a free written estimate, we guarantee that your garage door repair will be done right, the first time around. We also offer discounts for senior citizens, service members, public safety workers, and teachers. However, if you don’t fall under one of our discounts, know that we offer the most competitive prices in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Why You Should Depend On Us
All Pro Door Repair serves over 50 cities in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and has been doing business here since 2001. Our service technicians have at least five years of experience in the field before we hire them. We provide a comprehensive inspection of your garage door before submitting a written estimate, and we insure our work against any liabilities.
Here are a few more reasons why you should always turn to All Pro Doors for your garage door repair in Frisco, TX:
- Our Experience: We have 20 years of service in the DFW metro area. Before we hire any technician, they have to have a minimum of five years of hands-on practice in the field. Thanks to our experience and skill set, All Pro Door Repair knows how to diagnose your garage door problem and fix it right the first time around.
- Our Knowledge: Garage door repairs in Frisco, TX can be damaged for a number of reasons. You need to hire someone who can tell if the springs are broken, if the cables are loose, or if the rollers need replacement. Our trained technicians will have the right solution to any garage door problem.
- Our Service: You can contact All Pro Door Repair 24-hours a day and expect prompt service for any garage door repair emergency. Your safety is our priority, and we’ll do everything we can to honor this commitment.
- We’re Local: We are a family-owned and operated garage door repair business. We are proud to serve the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 2001 and we will continue to meet the garage door repair needs of Frisco, TX for the next 20 years (and beyond!).
The First Choice in Expert Garage Door Repair Frisco, TX
Repairing a garage door is a complicated matter. It would be a mistake to hire a company that does not have the expertise to provide a thorough inspection or offer an honest estimate. Just because someone proposes a lower price doesn’t mean you will receive quality workmanship. All Pro Door Repair is the first choice in garage door repair in Frisco, TX because we know what needs to be done and how to do it well.
All Pro Door Repair has parts and equipment to service all major brands of garage door including Craftsman, Liftmaster, Genie, and many others. We are equipped to tackle every garage door emergency from a bent track replacement to weather seal replacement.
Below is a list of some common issues we can repair when it comes to fixing your garage door, we guarantee that once we fix it, your garage door will be as good as new:
- Broken Springs: Broken springs can cause personal harm if you attempt to lift the garage door open, and can burn the door’s motor out through continual attempts to open it electronically. There are different kinds of springs for different uses on your garage door, and only a trained professional should be hired to replace them safely.
- Broken or Rusted Cables: Garage door cables work with the springs to provide a smooth opening and closing door. Over time, cables may break or become rusted. This will prevent your door from operating correctly.
- Bad Track: The garage door track can become too tight or too loose and, in either case, keep your garage door from opening or closing smoothly. Loose or worn tracks can also cause sudden drops from your door, creating a dangerous situation for anyone using the garage.
These are just a few of the problems that may require garage door repair. All Pro Door Repair has confronted every possible garage door emergency imaginable and is trained and equipped to deal with it all. We are qualified to help at any time of day or night.
Contact All Pro Door Repair in Frisco, TX for your free estimate today.